The Taylor Preston Limited (TPL) Environmental Hot Line is available 24 hours per day 7 days per week and will be answered by our onsite Security. In order to find out as much as possible about your issue you will be asked a number of questions. Your answers will be logged to help us investigate your issue fully.
- Name and address (if provided) or general location
- Identification of the nature of the odour that has caused the issue, including its character or description of the odour, and intensity and duration of the odour
- Date and time of the complaint of the alleged event
- Would you like feedback on our issue from Security in the next 1-2 hours or from a TPL representative within the next 24hrs?
Addition to the above, Security will log:
- What activities were happening on site at the time of the event?
- Weather conditions at the time of the complaint
- The result of the initial investigation into the likely cause of the complaint; and
- Any mitigation measures adopted to address the complaint
- Your complaint will be logged in the TPL complaints register and the complaint and investigation will be forwarded to the GWRC Notifications@gw.govt.nz within 5 working days, even if nothing is found.